Scrum at Scale (or Scrum@Scale®) is the natural evolution of Scrum taking the basics of The Scrum Guide and extending it to tens of teams, hundreds of teams, even thousands of teams.
An Agile Transformation is never done. Scrum at Scale allows you to create your own Agile operating system that fits your context. It is minimally prescriptive, lightweight, and adaptable for many different work environments.
Scrum at Scale is not just for software developers or IT professionals. Scrum at Scale is for the whole organization. Scrum at Scale helps teams transform every division, department, and service in an organization.
The Scrum at Scale framework was created by Dr. Jeff Sutherland, the co-creator of Scrum.
Scrum@Scale® course highlights how to:
- Facilitate cross-team collaboration and release planning with ten,
- hundreds or thousands of people
- Create and prioritize a transformation Backlog to overcome
- impediments to scaling
- Measure and improve key Scrum metrics at an Enterprise level
- Twice the work in half the time without adding new teams